- 50 hz to 250 Mhz
- Hermetic sealed / Encapsulated / Molded / Open construction
- Through hole / Leadwires / Surface mount / Solder lugs / custom
- -70°C through 220°C
- #48 awg through #8 plus litz and copper foil
- Toroidal / Strip wound cut cores / Laminations / Various ferrite configurations
- Single / three phase
- 100 amps max
Current Sense Inductors
Switch Mode Inductors
Common Mode Inductors
Toroidal Power Inductors
Low Loss Power Inductors
- Nineteen different cores and five different sizes available for a wide range of inductance, current capability and frequency combinations.
- Wide range of inductances from .05 mH to 40 Hy in various sizes.
- Inductance tolerance of ±1%.
- Temperature range: -55°C to +200°C.
- Molded in glass filled polyester for rugged environmental protection including resistance to oils and hydraulic fluids.
- Average life expectancy of 20,000 hours at 130°C.
- Threaded or clear bushings available for mounting.
- Typical vibration capability per MIL-STD-202, Method 204, test condition D.
- Typical shock capability per MIL-STD-202, Method 213, test condition C (100 G’s).
- Extreme inductance stability over temperature.