It lives with our people.
Our commitment to quality and process improvement is exemplified by our employees every day, with more than 30% of our workforce trained to Green Belt level in Lean/Six Sigma processes. These certified employees were trained by a certified Lean Master Black Belt who led the entire organization in Lean Continuous Improvement Mindset ensuring the principles are truly integrated in our processes.
And through our methods.
Lean/Six Sigma is the foundation for everything we do. Many companies say they follow these processes but at Torotel, it’s implemented in a culture and mindset that is focused on productivity and quality which is reflected in every component and assembly we engineer and manufacture.
- AS9100 Rev C / ISO 9001:2008
- CFR Title 14 FAA Quality Program
- NHB 5300.4 – NASA Quality Program
- J-STD-001, Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies
- IPC-610, Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies
- IPC/WHMA-620, Requirements for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies
- ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-2000 (ISO 10012-1) Calibration System
- ANSI/ASQC Q91:1994
- ASME Y14.5-1994, Standard Practice for Engineering Drawings
- J-Std-002, Solderability Testing
To view our AS 9100 certificate, click here.